Job Title : Business Data Analyst
Gantec Publishing Solutions has an exciting mid-level opportunity for a Business Data Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the about new technologies such as E-Commerce Applications, Web Portals, Mobile apps and feel the heartbeat of one of the largest and most data-driven online Publishing platform by analyzing operational and financial performance of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile :
In this role, you will see a direct link between your work and company growth. The role will be responsible for:
- Producing and delivering Management Information solutions across the business
- Research, evaluate, design and develop MIS reporting
- Develop company dash boards, balance score cards, performance reports etc.
- Assist other team members in the identification and resolution of data issues that are impacting operation performance
- Support existing processes within data services
- Discover, extract, analyze data, and lead discussion directly with stakeholders
- Lead cross-team projects with central team analysts
- Conducting Data Quality assessments for the business and assessing Data Quality opportunities
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated interest in data and technology, work well independently, and be highly analytical.
- BA/BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, or other technical field is preferred
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Expertise in using MS Project, Visio, Rational Rose, MS Excel and Power Point
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Experience solving analytical problem using statistical / quantitative approaches
- Two to Four years of work experience in fast paced environment.
Well known for the casual, team-oriented work environment that values initiative and enterprise, we are consistently looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team. For a deeper glimpse into Gantec Publishing Solutions, take a look at our website www.gantecpublishing.com Gantec Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer