9th December, 2018
Job Title : Data Warehouse Analyst
Gantec Publishing Solutions, LLC, hGantec Publishing Solutions is looking for an experienced Data Warehousing Analyst to work out of our Schaumburg office located in Illinois, USA.
The role will be responsible for the following activities:
Desired Candidate Profile :
A solid understanding of data warehouse fundamentals and experience building and supporting data warehouses is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field required
- At least five years of work experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and Business Objects is preferred
- A solid understanding of data warehouse fundamentals and experience building and supporting data warehouses.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- At least five years of experience developing and supporting data warehouses.
- Experience developing ETL processes, data cleansing, creation of metadata and the use of various reporting tools.
- Design and execute an innovative reporting system for processes
- Monitor that the business requirements are correctly translated into technical specifications
- Coordinate with various work groups and design improvements to various enterprise management plans and prepare reports for same
- Assist departments to prepare data mining processes and develop designs for metadata
- Monitor compatibility of all data delivery tools and warehouse and ensure effective resolution for same
- Design and implement various reports and prepare dashboards
- Provide technical support in database implementation and deployment
- Participate in various project meetings and prepare applications for database
- Analyzes user data to determine business rules and creates data organization models for approval and transition from testing/development to production
- Assists in the development and maintenance of complex data storage structures needed to support data warehouse functions. Assures data is maintained in consistent formats
- Troubleshoots data warehouse issues including hardware and software. Recommends tools to optimize data quality and access
- Participates in the identification of key performance indicators and methods for data warehouse to assist with operational and strategic planning
- Trains and assists users, managers and technical staff regarding access, use and storage of data. Recommends methods to maximize database design effectiveness
Well known for the casual, team-oriented work environment that values initiative and enterprise, we are consistently looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team. For a deeper glimpse into Gantec Publishing Solutions, take a look at our website www.gantecpublishing.com Gantec Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer