3rd March, 2018
Job Title : Programmer Analyst
Gantec Publishing Solutions, LLC, has an exciting mid-level opportunity for a Programmer Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the about new technologies such as E-Commerce Applications, Web Portals, Mobile apps and feel the heartbeat of one of the largest and most data-driven online Publishing platform by analyzing operational and financial performance of the company.
In this role, you will see a direct link between your work and company growth. The role will be responsible for the following activities:
Desired Candidate Profile :
In this role, you will see a direct link between your work and company growth. The role will be responsible for:
- Develop Interfaces between our eBooks2go RSG Application and SAP ERP Software
- Develops, modifies and maintains complex software programs. Monitors the operation of assigned programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired.
- Analyzes and plans systems based on consultations with Gantec management and/or staff. Document system plan and establishes an implementation schedule.
- Designs and documents systems based on analysis results and further consultation with Gantec management and staff.
- Develops data bases, programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system. Tests system fully to determine its operational reliability.
- Assists user and operating areas in implementing and supporting systems including system installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Carries out fact-finding and program analysis of problems; determines most appropriate procedures to resolve.
- Provides technical advice and support to users. This includes creating ad-hoc reports, data analysis and correction, training and problem solving.
- Assists in selecting hardware and software to be used by the company.
- Serves as technical adviser to user staff who does programming functions.
- May install, modify and maintain systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to network software.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge in SAP Security, SAP Portal and SAP ABAP programming language and ERP Software.
- BA/BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, or other technical field is preferred
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Expertise in using MS Project, Visio, Rational Rose, MS Excel and Power Point
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Experience solving analytical problem using statistical / quantitative approaches
- Two to Four years of work experience in fast paced environment.
Well known for the casual, team-oriented work environment that values initiative and enterprise, we are consistently looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team. For a deeper glimpse into Gantec Publishing Solutions, take a look at our website www.gantecpublishing.com Gantec Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer