21st October, 2019
Job Title : Software Programmer
Gantec Publishing Solutions, LLC, has an exciting mid-level opportunity for a Software Programmer. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the about new technologies such as E-Commerce Applications, Web Portals, Mobile apps and feel the heartbeat of one of the largest and most data-driven online Publishing platform by analyzing operational and financial performance of the company. In this role, you will see a direct link between your work and company growth. The role will be responsible for the following activities:
In this role, you will see a direct link between your work and company growth. The role will be responsible for:
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Must Have Skills to perform the job
The ideal candidate should have the following skills to perform the job
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge in Java,J2EE, MVC, Spring and knowledge of AWS is an added advantage.Tomcat Application Server and MySql database knowledge
- BA/BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, or other technical field is preferred
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Expertise in using MS Project, Visio, MS Excel and Power Point
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Experience solving analytical problem using statistical / quantitative approaches
- Six to Twelve years of work experience in fast paced environment.
- Base Pay : $60,000.00 – $ 70,000.00 /Year
- Employment Type : FullTime
- Job Type : Information Technology
- Education : 4 Year Degree
- Experience : 4 to 15 years
- Manages Others : Not Specified
- Industry : Computer Software
- Required Travel : Not Specified
Well known for the casual, team oriented work environment that values initiative and enterprise, we are consistently looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team. For a deeper glimpse into Gantec Publishing Solutions, take a look at our website www.gantecpublishing.com Gantec Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer