22nd February, 2019
Job Title : Sr. Software Engineer
Join a fast-growing company in Schaumburg, Illinois with a focus on providing cutting edge Technology solutions to Publishing and Media companies as Sr. Software Engineer.
Develops, modifies and maintains complex JAVA and J2EE based software programs. Monitors the operation of assigned programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired.
- Analyzes and plans systems based on consultations with Gantec management and/or staff. Document system plan and establishes an implementation schedule.
- Designs and documents systems based on analysis results and further consultation with Gantec management and staff.
- Develops data bases, programs and procedures necessary to integrate and/or implement the system. Tests system fully to determine its operational reliability.
- Assists user and operating areas in implementing and supporting systems including system installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Carries out fact-finding and program analysis of problems; determines most appropriate procedures to resolve.
- Provides technical advice and support to users. This includes creating ad-hoc reports, data analysis and correction, training and problem solving.
Must Have Skills to perform the job
The ideal candidate should have the following skills to perform the job
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Should have at least 6 to 7 years of experience in Software industry
- Should have excellent knowledge of Java, J2EE ( Servlets, JSP and EJB) or .Net development framework 4.0 or above
- Should have knowledge of C+
- Should have experience in developing Web Applications using MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
- Should have experience in handling Apache, Tomcat, JBoss and Web Logic Internet servers
- Must have strong knowledge in Databases such as Oracle, Sybase, MySQL etc
- Should have experience in using JIRA Web based Issue management /defect management and Project Tracking tool
Well known for the casual, team-oriented work environment that values initiative and enterprise, we are consistently looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team. For a deeper glimpse into Gantec Publishing Solutions, take a look at our website www.gantecpublishing.com Gantec Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer