Role: DevOps Engineer (Full time)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- 5-8 years of DevOps experience
- This person will be working on automation scrips and automation testing tools to test for unit testing.
- Azure experience
- Experience developing solutions in cloud and deploying solutions to the cloud
- Must have a thorough (advanced to expert) understanding of IT security and implementation of established government
- security related guidelines and impact on IT infrastructure
- Extensive experience with Azure Administration, building resource groups, and managing IaaS deployments.
- Expert knowledge of Intune App Protection Policies and Azure Conditional Access Policies.
- Expert working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, and Group Policy to manage enterprise environment
Skills: Groovy, CI/CD, Pipeline dev, Git, DevOps, SRE, Kibana, Junit, LISA, service virtualization, swagger, API, REST, JSON, Unix, Cloud, EKS, S3, Amazon, Azure,Kubernetes, python
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.