Role: Automation Engineer (Full time)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- 6-8 years of relevant experience
- Expertise and hands-on experience in object-oriented programming and its advanced features – Java 8 preferred. Knowledge of CI/CD
- Solid experience in build and testing tools such as Maven, Junit, Mockito and Jenkins.
- Solid understanding of version control tools and concepts – Git preferred.
- Experience in working in a collaborative environment using Agile practices.
- Good knowledge on API and Backend testing.
- Solid understanding of relational and non-relational database technologies (SQL and NoSQL), data modeling and RESTful web APIs.
- Experience in Selenium/ Java automation testing
- Design & Build Automation framework and implement using Rest Assured or Karate
- Automation of data validation is nice to have.
- Basic Cloud and virtualization knowledge is nice to have with dockerization of the automation script.
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: USA