Role: Data Analyst and Tableau Developer (Full time)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Develops and maintains a standard methodology for documenting and codifying requirements and specifications using standard templates that meet the needs of both business partners and ITS.
- Develop prototypes using reporting software & BI tools to model and iterate requirements, and ensure the appropriateness of chosen solutions.
- Work with business partners and process owners to document data, reporting and BI requirements and performance targets.
- Provide analytical support for the development and deployment of solutions, and collaborates with developers and end-users to insure that application functionality meets business needs.
- Contributes to the deployment planning, including training, communications and user readiness planning.
- Develop metrics to monitor data quality.
- Analyze and resolve data quality and reporting issues.
- Develops test cases and scenarios, and actively participates in the testing and quality assurance process
Skills: tableau, SQL, PYTHON, REDSHIFT, SAS
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: USA