Role: Sr Product Manager (Full time)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Minimum 9 years product management, product development or related experience for digital products or programs.
- Experience with Insurance products and operations highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience increasing KPI for insurance products required.
- Create and implement all insurance strategic initiatives with a team of product managers to ensure achievement of company goals for designated products.
- Work with multiple areas of the organization to ensure the development, execution, and success of all product line initiatives. Particular focus on partnering with senior managers to determine business opportunities and integration needs of the product line with the company strategy.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with external vendors, partners, and resources in the development of products.
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: USA