Role: Cloud Data Architect(Full time)
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners.
- Participate in project planning; identifying milestones, deliverables and resource requirements; tracks activities and task execution.
- Develop data pipelines / APIs using Python, SQL, potentially Spark and AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform Methods.
- Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of fast changing business.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform cloud platform.
Skills: Scala, PySpark and/or Python. Azure, SQL GCP
Minimum Education Requirement: This position requires, at a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects